PE pipe joints and fittings produced and marketed by top producers with the best raw materials. PE pipe and fittings manufacturing companies set reasonable prices for all types of pipes and fittings in different sizes so that everyone can buy these products. You can buy all kinds of fittings by visiting these manufacturing companies. The most important and obvious advantage of polyethylene pipes compared to other types of pipes is its easy connectivity. Polyethylene fittings are used in cases such as pipe fittings, pipeline angles, and diameter changes. In various applications, polyethylene pipes include electro fusion joints, screw joints, high pressure polyethylene joints for butt welding, belts, gear joints and polyethylene sewer joints.
What does PE stand for in pipe?
PE stands for in pipe are polyethylene pipes with unique properties. These pipes are made of polyethylene, and it is the polyethylene material that gives the pipe the properties that give it many advantages, and that has made the PE pipes popular. Polyethylene pipes have many advantages that can be mentioned:
- Reliability of PE pipes and fittings
- High Quality
- Ease of loading and transportation of PE pipes due to their relatively low weight
- quick and easy install PE pipe fittings
The PE pipe has a good radius and has a very good resistance to impact and pressure at very low temperatures. Acidic and playful environments as well as many chemicals and solutions do not affect polyethylene. This is one of the most important advantages of PE pipe and PE connections.
Polyethylene raw materials used in the production of polyethylene pipes are different from the type of polyethylene materials used in the production of other polyethylene products such as fittings. As you know, polyethylene is available in different grades, and each of these types of polyethylene materials are used for different applications.
How do you install PE pipe fittings?
Instructions for installing polyethylene fittings are:
- Unlock the connection, set aside the split ring. Place the orering, deflection and bushing on the pipe. Head to the tubes you want to connect, smooth the surface and remove the pleats.
- Press the tube into the other side of the connection to reach the end of the housing. Then push the bushing and bushing forward to fit into the housing.
- Bring the nut close to it and tighten the end of the threads with a suitable wrench.
- Open the nut and remove it from other parts of the joint.
- Open the white ring and place it on the tube and close the piece.
- The connection is now ready for final tightening.
- Fasten the nut with the appropriate wrench and tighten to the desired extent.
Polyethylene Coupling Fittings
The use of polyethylene fittings such as the use of polyethylene pipes is very high. The use of this type of connection depends more on the type of project and the type of line, The use of these high quality connections in PE pipelines is inevitable. As a result, it is essential to choose the model that works best for the line. Connections in pipelines are highly sensitive because most errors occur in areas where connections are present.
If these connections are not selected correctly or the project fittings are poorly selected or the welds between the fittings and pipes do not conform to the standards and guidelines as a whole, the project will be difficult to repair and may cost a great deal to repair. Here’s how we say any connection is right for business.
- Application of Electrofusion Fittings: These fittings are mainly used for natural gas transmission and gas distribution and have the highest safety factor and are more expensive than other types of fittings. In this type of fitting, the heating method is compared to the butt fusion welding methods and the electric current is used to generate heat.
- Miter fittings are the best and most used type of PE fittings, in fact because of the quality and manufacturing process of this type of fittings can be used for all projects and all PE pipelines and in various sizes from the smallest sizes to the largest possible size.
- Application of Injection Joints: These joints are mainly used for irrigation and water supply networks for agricultural purposes and are permitted to be used in lines where their size and pressure are not high and stress is not high. Application of these connections to sensitive lines such as fire lines is incorrect, and these connections may cause problems that are not obvious in appearance due to their manufacturing process, and we recommend that you do not use them.
- Application of Screw Connectors: These connections are entirely limited to irrigation systems that are small and low pressure and used in agriculture. These joints are used for all types of soft polyethylene pipes with an external diameter of 1 to 2 mm and this type of connection is widely used in agricultural and irrigation networks and is recommended for this purpose only. The use of this type of PE wrench is very fast without the need for a PE welding machine.
PE Pipes and Fittings
The prominent features of PE pipes and fittings are as follows:
- Low Polyethylene Pipe Weight: These products have a lower weight than other types of pipes, such as concrete pipes, which make the PE pipe easy to install and easy to carry. Features such as high flexibility, resistance to extremely low temperatures, strength and tensile and compressive strength of polyethylene allow the user to carry and install polyethylene pipes in a variety of industrial projects.
- Impact-resistant polyethylene pipe: The high impedance of these pipes eliminates the need to apply higher pressure pipes and fittings and to purchase anti-impact equipment. These features make large-scale industrial projects easy to implement and greatly reduce running costs while reducing waste to zero. This factor can be a very good reason for replacing polyethylene pipes and fittings with a variety of pipes such as metal pipes.
- Wear Resistant Polyethylene Pipe: Comparison of all types of PE pipes with other materials has shown that pipes and fittings made of these raw materials have a high wear resistance, so these pipes and fittings are a great choice for Fluids contain soluble solids. In addition, destructive external factors cannot damage the PE pipe and joints because the very hard surface of the PE pipe prevents any damage.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene pipe: It can be said that acidic and playful environments as well as many chemicals have no effect on polyethylene. This is one of the most important advantages of PE pipes and connections. A list of many chemicals that do not affect the PE pipe and joints can be found in pipe standards.
- High flowability of polyethylene pipe: The inner surface of this pipe is very low and very rough, the fluid inside it is flowing rapidly.
- Convenient connectivity of PE pipes: PE pipes come in two types of coils and plugs in all sales markets. The low-cost type of coil saves the connection cost. The polyethylene pipe branches are interconnected in different ways.
- Flexibility: Polyethylene pipes have good radii and this feature makes it easy to install polyethylene pipes and requires less fitting. The permissible radius of the polyethylene pipes is 20 times its average outer diameter. Due to its high flexibility, different types of PE pipes are the ideal solution for many installation and execution problems, making installation much faster and cheaper.
- Various PE connections: Different types of PE pipes in different projects require polyethylene joints which will vary depending on the type of project. Dimensions and sizes of fittings such as polyethylene welding joints can be manufactured as per customer’s orders and are also used in sewage, chemical and acid pressures and are very economical compared to cast iron and steel joints.
PE pipe jointing method
The pipe jointing method depends on the pipeline application, requirements and project conditions:
Welding of Electro Fusion Couplings: Electro fusion joints are commonly used in gas distribution networks. Electro fusion fittings are in accordance with the National Gas Company and DIN standard recommendation.
Butt-fusion welding fittings: butt-welding fittings are used in water and wastewater systems and the distribution network, fire fighting at various pressures. This type of welding is the best method of bonding in PE pipe and joints if done correctly. In welding joints, the quality of the weld and its efficiency depend on the skill of the welder, the suitability and efficiency of the welding machine and related equipment, and the compliance with the welding rules.
Screw fittings: This type of fittings is used in water and polyethylene sewage lines at pressures below 4 times. The types of screw joints are easily and quickly opened and closed and do not damage the PE pipe and joints and are also very resistant to chemicals.
HDPE Pipe Fittings
Heavy Duty Polyethylene Pipes (HDPE) are used in a wide range of urban, agricultural, marine, industrial, drilling, and landfill pipelines. Proper use of these pipes has been tested and proven in situations such as ground, floating and submarine surfaces. These pipes are capable of transporting potable water, sewage, chemicals and hazardous waste and compressed gases.
The use of polyethylene pipes in the oil and gas industry has a long history and has the least maintenance compared to other pipes for municipal gas distribution. In the past, these pipes were not widely used in water supply networks due to problems with their protection against corrosion and the effects that were caused by the corrosion caused by chlorine in the water. Problems with heavy PE pipes have been resolved and their use in water supply networks is growing. The features of these pipes include:
- Chemical Resistance: These pipes are resistant to acid and environment, as well as many other chemicals.
- Light weight: These pipes are lighter in weight than steel and concrete pipes, which make it easy to carry, load and install pipes and fittings.
- Non-Leakage: Due to their non-leakage characteristics, these pipes are a good choice for gas transmission and also reduce losses and costs in water supply projects.
- Impact Resistance: High impact resistance of these pipes eliminates the need for higher pipe pressures and fittings and the purchase of anti-impact equipment. In large industrial projects, this property facilitates execution and greatly reduces execution costs, while reducing execution waste to zero. This can be a major reason for replacing heavy-duty polyethylene pipes and fittings with concrete pipes.
- Sedimentability: Due to the smoothness and very low roughness of the inner surface of the tube, the fluid inside it flows rapidly.
- Wear-resistant: This tube is highly resistant to abrasion. Therefore, it is a good choice to transport liquids with insoluble solids.
- No cathodic protection: These pipes do not require cathodic coating due to their corrosion resistance.
- Long life: This tube has a long usage life. One thing to keep in mind when discussing shelf life is the quality and method of pipe installation.
Examples of these types of pipes include:
- Use in urban and rural sewage networks
- Pressure irrigation networks (drip and rainwater)
- Coverage of telecommunication cables and fiber optic
- Power cable cover
- Use in urban and rural water supply networks
- Steel pipe cover
- As ventilation ducts
- Use in gas and drainage networks
- Industrial fluid and wastewater systems
- Removable irrigation systems
PE Pipe and Fittings Manufacturing
PE pipe and fittings are manufactured by top manufacturers. These products are being manufactured in reputable centers, where many people work. These centers work in the production of high quality pipes and fittings of various sizes. You can go to these factories and buy different types of pipes at cheaper prices directly and be happy with your purchase. The top manufacturers were able to export their products to different countries in addition to attracting domestic customers and making good value by exporting their products to these countries.
Due to the high quality and reasonable price of manufactured pipes, companies have been able to expand their business in this field. So that in a short time the variety of its products from the limited number reached a considerable amount. That’s why the company’s products are exported to many countries.
All these reputable companies, in addition to having in-house representatives, work with sales and development experts in online sales bases to promote and sell their products and introduce their product features. The preparation of these products and the way they are made determine the quality of the product. Therefore, if the equipment is manufactured to the standards of production, all types of pipes and fittings will be of the highest quality.