Saddle joints, or electrofusion, are types of joints that can be used in pipelines and pipelines. In polyethylene copolymer electro fusion fittings, the heating method is used to generate heat compared to butt fusion welding and electric current. This method is the only type of connection approved by the IGS standard for gas transmission lines due to its high safety. Using this method, different polyethylene fittings such as pipe-pipe, pipe-knee, pipe-bushing (for example in changing pipeline diameter) and so on can be made. Therefore, there is no limitation to the poly pipe compression fittings butt welding method for connecting the tube to similar sizes. Below we will talk more about the price of compression joints and poly pipe fittings saddles.
How do you install poly pipe compression fittings?
Poly Tube Compression Installation Guide:
1. Unplug the connector and set aside the white splint ring. Place the bushing and bushing on the poly compression tube. The ends of the tubes you want to connect are perfectly straightened and loosened.
2. Press the poly pipe into the other side of the joint to reach the end of the seating position (the part made of edges). Then push the bushing and bushing forward to fit into the housing.
3. Bring the nut close to the threaded area and tighten the end of the threads with a suitable wrench.
4. Open the nut and remove the other parts of the joint.
5. Open the white ring like the shape and place it on the tube and close to the piece.
6. The connection is now ready for final tightening and tightening.
7. Fasten the nut with the appropriate wrench and tighten it to the desired extent. (The ends of the thread are tightly closed and the wrench does not damage the appearance and the blades on it.)
Alternatively, how to install poly pipe compression fittings:
The flexible nature of polyethylene pipe allows it to be used in colder climates — where it will not crack — and in situations where rigid pipe would require multiple elbows to make complex turns. Unlike other plastic piping, poly pipe connections do not use glue to solvent weld pieces together. Instead, two specially designed fitting types seal poly connections using friction. Both types have specific installation instructions to ensure they hold connections together under pressure.
1. Cut the required length of tubing from a polyethylene pipe roll with a sharp-bladed utility knife. Make sure the cut is straight. Slide a hose clamp over the end of the pipe. The hose clamp size must match the size of the tubing.
2. Dip one end of a barbed poly fitting in a water-based lubricant. Hold the lubricated fitting in your dominant hand and the cut piece of tubing in your other hand.
3. Forcefully push the fitting into the end of the tubing as you twist the fitting back and forth.
4. Slide the hose clamp toward the fitting until the end closest to the fitting is 1/4 inch away from the end of the tubing. Turn the clamp screw clockwise with a 5/16-inch nut driver to lock the fitting in place.
5. Hold the center nut of a compression fitting with an adjustable wrench. Turn one of the two outer locking nuts counterclockwise with a second adjustable wrench. Turn the wrench until the outer locking nut is loose but do not take apart the fitting.
6. Slide an end of a piece of poly pipe into the loosened side of the compression fitting. Slide the pipe until you feel the pipe bottom-out inside the fitting. Turn the locking screw clockwise with the adjustable wrench until it is tight. A tight locknut does not allow the pipe to move in the fitting body.
7. Loosen the second locknut with the adjustable wrench. Slide the loose end of a second piece of pipe into the open side of the fitting. Turn the locknut clockwise to lock the second piece of tubing in the fitting body.
How can you tell quality of poly pipe compression fittings?
Poly pipe fittings are the lightest olefins, a colorless, flammable, almost sweet-smelling gas. Polyethylene is a polymer made from ethylene. Polyethylene resins have been used in numerous products due to their high flexibility, good resistance to acids, bases and salts (with the exception of strong oxidizing agents) and water, and therefore, today the world’s largest polymer production.
Has dedicated itself. At present, the global consumption of this polymer amounts to 69 million tonnes, equivalent to 31% of the total consumption of the consumed polymer worldwide. The three main groups of this polymer are heavy polyethylene, lightweight polyethylene and linear lightweight polyethylene.
The beginning of the use of poly pipe compression fittings dates back to about 1950. These applications include the compression fittings of poly pipes, water conveyors, chemicals, cooling and heating fluids, food, slurry, gases, compressed air and vacuum systems, whether on the ground or underground. Single-wall polyethylene pipes, which have been widely used in high-pressure water supply since about 1960, are pipe fittings that can be used at pressures between 2.5 and 25 bar diameters.
Polyethylene is a family of thermoplastics obtained by the polymerization of ethylene gas. The catalyst and polymerization method of this material can control various properties such as density, melt flow index (MFI), crystallinity, branching and lattice degree, molecular weight and molecular weight distribution. Low molecular weight polymers are used as lubricants.
Medium molecular weight polymers are miscible waxes with paraffin and ultimately, polymers with molecular weights higher than 1 are the most consumed in the plastics industry. Polyethylene consists of a very simple structure, so it is simpler than all commercial polymers. When there is no branch in the molecule, it is called linear polyethylene (HDPE).
Linear polyethylene is harder than branched polyethylene, but branched polyethylene is made easier and cheaper. The shape and shape of this polymer are very crystalline. Linear polyethylene is a normal product of 2-5 molecular weight polymerized under relatively low pressures and temperatures.
Black polyethylene pipe compression fittings
Making black polyethylene pipe compression fittings is a simple, time-consuming but accurate process. Hdpe compression fittings manufacturers polyethylene pipe is of high quality and meets the required standards and is replaced with special saws to produce the required parts and should be made by these saws if the pipes need an angle. The cutting of different angles of the PE should be done with special saws that have a consistent angle and precision.
Production of polyethylene pipe compression fittings After cutting the PE pipe reaches the parts required to reach its critical stage, the cutting parts are placed in welding machines for the type of black PE pipe compression fittings. Note that the PE welding machine must be compatible with the diameter of the pipe and the type of connection to be made and the size of the PE pipe should not exceed the welding capacity of the welding machine and its molds and jaws.
The cut parts of the PE pipe after being fitted into the welding machine, the two ends of the pipe are first smoothed, smooth and polished with a special cleaning fluid free of any grease or contamination, and the hot plate is inserted between the parts and two The pipe head is applied to a specified pressure at a specified time. (The amount of pressure and time of this pressure to the hot plate depends on the size of the pipe and the black pe pipe compression fittings as well as the thickness of the pipe and each welding machine has its own welding guide and grid.)
After time and The two ends of the hot plate become hot, and immediately the two ends of the tube are pressed against each other, and for a certain period of time, a high pressure is applied to make the welding work properly, after the time and pressure of the welding guide, Remove the pressure from the fittings under construction and it is time to cool down and in this distance the pressure is lowered and should be applied when pressing and Awards are producing depends on connections pass.
The method of producing philmac fittings instructions and black poly pipes compression fittings described for each angle and welding point must be repeated, for example a polyethylene knee consisting of 4 pieces has 3 welding points and for the production of polyethylene knee, the steps Repeats 3 times above.
The production of black polyethylene pipes compression fittings is influenced by three factors:
1. Quality of PE pipe:
- Quality of PE pipe used in the manufacture of fittings as the main material for the production of fittings which is clear and obvious and to have a good and quality product must use quality raw materials and to have quality and reliable connections PE should be used. At first they should be of good quality.
2. Polyethylene cutting equipment and welding machines:
- Poly pipe repair fittings welding machines and equipment for the production of PE joints must be properly and precisely positioned so that the parts are properly welded together and minimize manpower interference if possible to minimize human error. It should also be reduced, and the welding and production equipment for black PE pipe compression fittings should have a memory slot to store operation information and how to produce the fittings so that they can be checked if needed.
Fittings Manufacturers Pars Ethylene Kish Fittings Compressor are all brands of WIDOS and Rothenberger, Germany, both of which are the most reputable manufacturers of equipment for the production and production of black PE compression fittings.
3. Operator and Welder Skills Pipe and Black Pipe Compression Fittings:
- Maitre’s production of black polyethylene pipe compression fittings must be performed under operator supervision and with the intervention of manpower, and the skill and experience of the operator and technician are of paramount importance and the operator must be fully familiar with the operation of the ship, respect safety. Complete mastery of standard welding and pipe welding instructions and black polyethylene pipe compression fittings.
Manufacturing polyethylene pipe compression fittings is extremely laborious and time-consuming and is well-known in the Maitreya method, and in some texts and standards it is also referred to as fabrication fittings. This type of black polyethylene pipe fittings is the best type of PE fittings and is of the highest quality in welding locations and is recommended for industrial and high pressure applications.
How to Install Poly Pipe Fittings?
In general, poly-pipe fittings can be operated in two ways; the first is welding and the second is mechanical fitting. Welding methods are methods in which the two ends of the pipe are connected by a welding device. In mechanical joints, coupling or pressure flanges and couplings are used to connect two poly pipes.
Concerning the methods of connecting polycarbonate joints, it is important to note a few points. Pipes and fittings for polyethylene pipes must be manufactured in standard form. How piping and fittings are implemented in the piping system must be in accordance with the standards of the welding; all procedures for pipe fitting and installation must be supervised by experts and contractors. Welding instructions for PE welding should be followed throughout the welding process. Safety issues will also be very effective in increasing the efficiency of workers. The slightest flaw in the implementation of the polycarbonate fittings can lead to disruption to the pipeline and its destruction; most importantly, all pipe welding equipment must be safely transported and maintained.
Brass Compression Fittings For Flexible Polyethylene Tube
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, sometimes containing lead. The metal is very versatile, but is generally more expensive than other materials and is more easily recyclable. Brass compression fittings are durable and durable. They are long lasting and survive better in hard conditions than other materials. They are resistant to heat and cold stress and do not rust against corrosive materials. Brass is used in the manufacture of industrial pipes and demand of poly pipes fittings in the plumbing industry because it can withstand high temperatures. Valves – including compression fittings for polyethylene pipes, valves, pipe fittings are some of the items used in the industry to manufacture brass.
Plasson Compression & Threaded Fittings catalogue
Plasson compression and Threaded fittings Catalog:
- Polyethylene pipelines in different projects require different types of polyethylene fittings such as Plasson compression and Threaded, which will be different depending on the type of project. Plasson compression and Threaded fittings are used in sewage, water supply, fire fighting systems, caverning cables and gas, with polyethylene fittings depending on their applications.
- 45 Elbow
- 60 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Elbow 30
- Flange Short Stub End
- Flange Long Stub End
- Nominal 1 & 2
- Nominal 6
- Nominal 10
- Nominal 16
- Nominal 25
- Reducer 90
- Tee 60
- Tee 90
Iranian poly pipe compression fitting famous brands
The growing trend in the use of poly compression fittings in the industry is attributed to the properties and applications of polyethylene materials and their applications, which has led to significant improvements in production and utilization in various industries over a short period of time. Let’s seen.
Over the past fifty years in Iran, the industry, with advances in the production of polyethylene pipes and polyethylene fittings, has introduced itself as a suitable replacement for steel pipes,hdpe to PVC compression fittings, GRP and cast iron, and has in most cases been Replace such pipes. Project managers are often satisfied to accept this replacement (polyethylene pipe with other pipes).
The robustness, durability, and easy installation of polyethylene pipes and poly fittings have been very effective in this decision.
Nowadays Pars Ethylene Kish compression and cheap poly pipe for export in most firefighting projects, high pressure water transfer projects and urban, industrial and rural wastewater transmission systems, telecommunication projects, cabling cabling as well as natural gas transmission in industrial and chemical environments. There are uses for small and large projects.