The scope of application of flanges in piping is as one of the components of fittings, which are commonly used to redirect or change the diameter of the pipe. Pipe fittings and flanges are usually produced by casting processes, machining parts or molding. . pipe flanges are one of the connectors of pipes, valves and devices. The flanges between the two flanges are carried out by a gasket inserted between them. Below we will talk more about types of flanges and fittings for different sizes for sale.
How many types of pipe fittings are there?
Types of PE connections and their list:
- The list of PE connections will be a long one, but if you want to make a list of PE connections all the sizes and pressures that PE containers have, you should read about 200 pages and tables in this article. Table format and downloadable PDFs We have introduced and listed the types of connections. Knowing and having a list of PE connections is also helpful in getting a list of PE prices.
The most used list of PE connections available in all types of connections and most working pressures
• 90 degree polyethylene knee
• 45 degree polyethylene knee
• 90 degree polyethylene three way
• 90 degree polyethylene three way unequal
• 90 ° and 45 ° PE polyethylene flanges
• Concentrated and decentralized polyethylene conversion
• 90 ° and 45 ° PE flanges
Types of PE connections:
The types of PE connections are more varied than the types of PEs, buying and selling PEs has many aspects to consider.
- Polyethylene fittings
- Polyethylene injectable joints
- Welding PE
- Screw PE connections
- Polyethylene Electrofusion Fittings
- Double walled polyethylene fittings
- Municipal sewage PE connections
List of polyethylene fittings:
- The Polyethylene fittings list is the same size as the entire INSO 14427 standard table. These fittings are manufactured according to DIN 16963 from Part 1 to 16 and all sizes can be manufactured at all pressures where the PE pipe is manufactured. . You can find the list of Maitland PE connections by downloading the catalog of PE connections.
List of polyethylene injection joints:
- Injectable polyethylene fittings, like Miter fittings, have a long list and a great variety, but the actual list provided for the projects and most of the production and consumption of this model is polyethylene fittings, often up to a working pressure of 355 and perhaps 400. For technical reasons, injectable joints are not used in projects that are important and strategic, as well as for high operating pressures. The list of injectable polyethylene fittings can be found by downloading the Injection Fittings Catalog as standard.
It should be noted that the above-mentioned injectable polyethylene fittings are fittings that are bonded together by a butt fusion welding machine.
List of polyethylene screw fittings:
- The list of PE coils is very limited because of the limited use of coil connections and is mostly used for irrigation networks and their working pressure is limited and low. The maximum size of these joints used is 200 and eventually 250 with a working pressure of 10 bar. Of course, higher sizes with a higher working pressure are also produced, but are not recommended, except for temporary and temporary projects. Very minor. You can get the list of PE wrenches by downloading the catalog of PE wrenches.
Polyethylene welding and fittings:
- Knee 30 degrees polyethylene
- Knee 45 degree polyethylene
- Knee 60 degrees PE
- 90 degree knee polyethylene
- 60-way polyethylene
- 90 degree polyethylene
- Polyethylene converters and reducers
- Three way polyethylene converters and reducers
- Short polyethylene base flange
- Long polyethylene base flange
- Polyethylene cap
- Pressure steel rings 1 and 2
- Pressure metal rim 6
- Pressure metal rim 10
- Pressure metal rim 16
- Pressure metal rim 25
Differences between pipe fittings and flanges?
Flanges are steel parts that are used to connect and can connect the pipe to other piping items such as seismic, valves, and so on.
There are various ways to connect the pipe and its components to each other or to equipment, such as welding, etc. One of these is flange fittings (another article will describe briefly the arrangement of pipe end types). .
The most important reason for using this method is its removable means that if you weld two tubes directly, you have to cut and re-weld them if you want to separate them. If you use flanges, you can do this by opening and closing the bolts.
In this method, both tubes are welded to a flange, and the two flanges face each other from the Flange Face and are tightened and tightened by bolts (Nuts). Gasket gaskets are used to prevent leakage between them.
One of the most important advantages of polyethylene pipes compared to other types of pipes is its easy connectivity. Fittings are used in such cases as changing the angle of the pipeline route, changing the diameter, connecting the pipe parts and so on. In various applications, polyethylene pipes include screw joints, belts, gear joints, high pressure polyethylene joints for butt welding, polyethylene sewage welding joints, electro fusion joints and hand tools.
Polyethylene pipelines are connected by different polyethylene connections (electro fusion, welding and twisting) according to their needs in different projects and applications. For example, gas projects use electro fusion connections, and water supply projects use screw connections to atmospheric pressure. The rest of the project uses polyethylene welding fittings according to German DIN16963 standard.
What are the uses of pipe flanges?
Types of flanges and their application:
1) Flat surface flange (FLAT FACE):
In this type of flange (flat surface flange) the surface of one flange is to be flat against the surface of the other flange. Typically cast iron or steel flanges that are used at low pressures are of this type.
Raised face flange:
In this type of flanges (flange with a prominent surface) the surface of the flange that is facing the other flange and the polyethylene flange is laid on it is made more prominent than the overall surface of the flange. According to the standard, the bump values in all sizes are 1.6 mm for the 150 and 300 grades and 6.4 mm for the higher grades.
The bumps may have a smooth finish or a serrated groove, and the grooves are either centrally or spirally defined (MSs-sp-6) (usually deep grooves). 0.4mm (0.8mm apart)
3- Male & Female flange:
The plates of this type are flanged (one with a height of 6.4mm) and the other with a recess (5mm deep).
4- Tongue & groove facing flange:
This type of flange also exists in pairs and is similar to the male and female flanges except that the inner diameter of the tongue and groove does not extend to the flange hole (flow path) and therefore holds a gasket on its inner and outer diameters. This makes the gasket protected from corrosion and exhaustion. The tongue and groove structure requires a minimum flat surface layer and, therefore, under the pressure of screws will have the lowest load and maximum joint efficiency possible for flat layers. In this type of connection, the tab groove is 6.4mm and the groove depth is 5mm.
Brass Industrial Pipe Flange for sale at factory price
Brass metal is composed of copper and zinc alloys and has high tensile strength against corrosion. Rice metal is very polished and is used almost everywhere. One of the brass products available in the market is brass tubes that can be manufactured with different alloys and marketed in a variety of sizes. Rice pipes are used in various industries such as automotive, decorative and valve manufacturing, radiators, chandeliers and more.
By polyethylene alloy brass flange is popularly referred to as polyethylene brass flange and in fact brass flanges have a brass element and their alloy is steel and is known in the market as polyethylene brass flange. To be.
Polyethylene welding flanges provide easy access to cleaning, inspection and repairs and are connected to the pipe using welding. The flange connection is created by screwing two flanges together and a gasket to seal between flanges. Throat weld flange, SLIP ON flange, soft weld flange, blind flange are common types of weld flanges.
Pipe, Fittings & Flanges Manufacturing & Supplies in Iran
Forgings made by forging:
The standard ASTM A105 alloy steel is inserted into the furnace to see the heat and then exits the furnace to form a weld flange by electronic sockets, which is then transformed into a final welding flange after machining and cooling. . Now the question arises whether all weld flanges are the same? It must be said no!
The most widely used welding pads in the industry include(durable pipe flange):
• Throat Welding Flange: They have long throats that connect to pipes and fittings and are used at high pressure and temperature.
• Slipon welding flange: It does not have a throat like the sore throat welding flange and is used at low pressure and temperature.
• Silent Welding Flange: The welded flange has the same appearance as the slip flange but differs from the weld slip flange and has a wider stiffness.
• Blind flange: A blind flange is used to block the flow of water. You can visit our site to see the price list of these flanges.
Now for each of the above welding flanges that have different appearance, the sledgehammer operation is different to their appearance. After the appearance of the weld flange, various machining operations are performed on it, including:
Determine the location of the screws on the weld flange and pierce it, make grooves on the weld flange to place the gasket gasket on it, so-called “flange face”.
Note that forged welding flanges are made of forging type, which are made of ASTM A105 alloy.
Welding flanges made by casting(cheap pipe fittings):
- Mold casting is the molding of metals and alloys by melting, casting the melt into a mold called a mold, and then cooling and freezing according to the mold’s shape. In this method, the steel alloy is first melted to form a weld flange and then cast into the mold according to the type of flange, and after being cooled, the mold is removed and molded to the weld flange, followed by other machining operations. The welding flange is made to become as it is on the market.
In the casting method, the welding flange fabrication does not follow a specific alloy standard and, like cooking, the amounts of complementary alloy elements are added experimentally. Welding flanges made by casting method are available in two types of single-sided and double-sided castings, which means single-sided welding flanges that have only one side of the welded flange shaved and smoothed but two-sided welding flanges. The cut is flanged on both sides of the flange. Welding flanges made by forging with ASTM A105 alloy are much better quality than flanges made by casting method and finally the price list of forging welding flanges are higher than the price list of casting flanges.
Stainless Steel Pipe, Fittings & Flanges for Sale
Stainless steel fittings are stainless steel fittings used in many industries. These joints are used to connect all types of fluid and gas pipelines. The use of stainless steel makes these joints highly resistant to corrosion and corrosion and thus has a long service life. Below we will explain more about the types and applications of stainless steel fittings.
Stainless steel fittings are widely used in industries with fluid and gas piping. Made of high quality stainless steel, these joints can easily withstand the high volume and pressure of the by-products and are fully resistant to rust and corrosion. Fittings are generally one of the most important parts of plumbing, and a good plumbing must have fittings that are strong and fit. Stainless steel joints are resistant to pressure due to the use of steel and do not react with moving materials inside the pipes. Below we will explain the types of stainless steel fittings as well as their applications and important buying tips.
Types of stainless steel fittings for molding:
- Seam Connector. These joints are made in two separate molds and the joint will have a seam. This will allow the connection to leak or break. This type of connection is usually used when there is less pressure on the pipe and connection.
Manisman Connection. Manicure fittings are made from seamless, seamless molds. Because of the seamless design, the stainless steel fittings with this design are longer lasting and can withstand much pressure.
Types of stainless steel fittings for installation:
- welded joints. Welding joints are welded to the pipes using steel welding machines. Under these conditions, the joints can be opened or leaked completely and the connection is permanently installed on the pipe. Because of the difficulty of installing fittings on pipelines, some owners avoid welding fittings and gear gears.
Gear connections. Gear joints have threads that fuse with the threads on the tubes and connect the two pieces together. Attaching stainless steel gear connections to pipes is easier than welding, but there is also the possibility of corrosion and leakage in this type of pipe connection. This way, each of these types of connectors has advantages and disadvantages that you should choose according to your needs.
Types of stainless steel connections in terms of performance:
• Stainless Steel Knee
• Three way steel
• Cap Steel
• Bush Steel
• Steel conversion
• Naples Steel
• Steel Intersection
• Steel cooler
• Treadwell Steel
• Succulent Steel,
• Steel fittings for the food industry
• Clamp Steel
• Masseur Steel Nut
Application of stainless steel connections:
- Stainless steel fittings are generally applicable to various industries and all industries that use steel and steel pipes. These fittings are the first choice of various industries due to their durability and variety.
Note the type of connection used. As mentioned above, stainless steel fittings have different models. That’s why you need to be careful about the needs and models available. Consider the type of seam as well as the type of connection and plumbing installation to choose the best one. Sales consultants and suppliers of pipe fittings help you choose the best one for you.
Are there plastic industrial pipe fittings and flanges?
Nowadays, large and small water supply networks in different parts of our country use polyethylene pipes and fittings, because of their unique advantages. compared to other types of pipes, they improve the performance of water pipes. These lines, which are of different lengths and diameters, are operated by a variety of PE pipes. But another important point is how they are fitted in different sections along the pipeline. Specific fasteners must be used to make changes to the piping path and to connect polyethylene pipes to each other.
One of the types of connectors in polyethylene pipes are flange water supply networks. flanged steel pipe fittings are usually used in piping of water supply networks as one of the components of fittings that can be used to divert or change pipes. Most flanges are manufactured by the process of casting, machining parts or molding, and are made of steel, steel alloys, cast iron and other metals. The flange connection consists of three separate parts called flanges, gaskets and screws. The appearance of the flange is in the form of a disc that is always paired, and with the help of bolts it can be attached to the pipe and is easily opened. Flanges are suitable for irrigation with low or high pressures. The flanges are sealed by the gasket between them.
According to the standards provided for connectors blank flange specifications including flange manufacturer brand, pipe nominal size (outer diameter of pipe to be welded), tolerable pressure value (also called flange class) , Flange surface shape (flange surface shape is the most important component of a flange), holes (sometimes also known as wall thickness), flange constituents (as per ASTM standard. This number represents the specifications of the raw materials used to make the flange. ) And the number or code related to heat treatment on the flange should be engraved on it.
• Class in flanges:
The flanges are subdivided into different classes according to the type of material and depending on the pressure they endure.
• Pressure ratings according to ANSI B Standard 2.1 The steel flanges and their alloys are subdivided into grades 2-5-6-6-6-6-9 which are the highest pressure in terms of PSI flange. They can tolerate at the maximum permissible temperature and are typically about 2.5 times the operating pressure. (The relationship between pressure and temperature for different sexes is specified in the above standard)
• Pressure rating according to ISO This standard shows the bearing pressure of steel flanges and their alloys with PN, indicating nominal pressure in BAR. For example, PN3 means that the operating pressure of the flange is ۳۰ BAR.
Standard Pressure Classification (API 1A-2B-2BX) These flanges have a higher pressure tolerance than ANSI group flanges and are classified in grades 1-5-6-9.