Coupling is a device for centering the motor and shaft of the pump. Couplings are actually connected by coupling for centrifugal motors, centrifugal pumps, pomp close fusion coupler where the shaft and motor are in deficit. It should be noted that if the quality of the coupling is not selected, there is a possibility of damage to the encoder or motor.
What is fusion coupler?
The couplings transfer the motor rotation of the motor to the pump shaft and cause the shaft and impeller to rotate. Before connecting the electrofusion coupler to the motor, the pump shaft and the motor must be made sure that the two axles are aligned.
Types of coupling categories
1. Rigid solid couplings or rigid couplings
2. Flaxlibel or flexible couplings
Solid couplings are divided into two categories:
1. Flange couplings These types of couplings are made of two plates, one plate is connected to the pump shaft and the other plate is connected to the motor by bolts and nuts.
The other type consists of two half-cylinders and are connected by bolts and nuts (the other type consists of two half-cylinders and are connected by bolts).
Solid couplings are used when they are aligned with two axes. This type of coupling is used.
Flexible valves are divided into two categories:
1. Flexible mechanical couplings
2. Flexible material couplings
Flexible mechanical couplings are so named because of their physical system and interior design.
Flexible gear couplings are mounted on the engine and the dual-clutch shaft, the edges of which are serrated, and these gears are joined by a gear bush that can be one-piece or two-piece. The internal teeth are connected to the bush teeth, which transmits torque.
Major exporting countries for fusion coupler
Spring coupling (spring flexible couplings) consists of two ways on which there are horizontal grooves, one on the pump shaft. Another is installed on the shaft of the electric motor. These two plates are connected to each other by a spring, and the coupler is transferred by this spring and a lid covers this spring, which prevents the spring from separating, and most of the reason This model is the absence of oil and gypsum in the source. If there is no oil in the source, it will cause the coupling to break.
In the structure of fusion pipe fittings work, the problem that occurs when working with this product is the mismatch of the axis, which is created in different ways.
1. Lack of alignment of the axis is created by not being parallel and not in one direction. It happens when the coupling plates are facing each other but the pump shafts and the motor are not parallel and at the same height.
2. No angle alignment occurs when the pump shaft and the motor are in the same direction and at the same height, but the coupling plate is not the same from above.
3. While none of the plates and shafts are in the same direction and height.
Flexible coupling can partially compensate for the mismatch between the motor and the pump.