PE fittings for export in 2020 have been very fast and prosperous. This type of fittings has a high resistance to high pressure up to 16 bar, which itself has a significant impact on exports. Also, the resistance of these fittings to impact and pressure and physical stress. It is also a very important point in attracting foreign customers for export.
Comprehensive Guide for buying pe fittings
Since the early 1960s, and shortly after the first introduction of polyethylene pipes, they have been increasingly used for marine applications. Temporary floating pipe on the water surface to be installed on swampy lands and used in dredging operations.
Polyethylene structure Polyethylene is a type of semi-crystalline plastic that has good mechanical strength. High pressure polyethylene gas polymerization produces low-density polyethylene with a high branching chain. Ethylene polymerization at low pressures also produces high-density polyethylene and a smooth chain. The higher the tensile strength of the modulus of elasticity and the better the chemical resistance.
The raw material of polyethylene pipes is distinguished by the number of mrs. This number indicates the long-term internal pressure resistance at 20. C and for 50 years in the aquatic environment.
Ineffective elements on Polyethylene Fitting:
- – Types of organic and mineral solvents
- – Types of mineral chemical elements
- – Types of bacteria
- Limited effects on polyethylene:
- – Types of fatty oils and aromatic hydrocarbons
- – Effective elements on polyethylene
- – Strong oxidizing acids, for example sulfuric acid
Export data of pe fittings in 2020
Specifications and differences of PE63 – PE80 – PE100 materials in the construction of polyethylene pipes and fittings:
As mentioned, three different types of materials are used to produce polyethylene pipes, which are different from each other. In the following, we will introduce each of these consumables and express their differences with each other.
– Polyethylene pipe with PE 63 material:
These materials are currently obsolete and are no longer used in the production of polyethylene pipes. PE 63 materials had a lower density than newer materials and therefore have more weight and thickness, which makes the cost of producing poly pipes Ethylene with PE 63 material is much higher than newer materials, so there is no economic justification for using these materials.
Polyethylene pipe with PE 80 material:- The use of newer materials under the brand name PE 80 became popular after that in the production of polyethylene pipes, which manufacturers found that by increasing the density of raw materials can be produced with less thickness and weight, a pipe with more pressure and cheaper production Did. In Iran, the production of polyethylene pipes with PE 80 materials is very common.
– Polyethylene pipe with PE 100 material:PE 100 material is one of the newest raw materials for pe pipe fittings catalogue production, which has unique and better features in terms of physical and functional characteristics. This means that the PE 100 polyethylene pipe with higher density but less weight and thickness can withstand more pressure. Due to its sunscreen properties, these new materials have taken a heavy toll on the polyethylene pipe and fittings industry.