Nowadays, one of the products manufactured by pipe companies is polyethylene pipes. It is manufactured in sizes from 12 to 400 mm. They are manufactured and supplied in accordance with national and international standards with a temperature tolerance of -70 to +80 C and with various pressures with 10 years quality assurance. plasson fittings is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of high quality technical products: Flow Solutions (fittings & valves), livestock equipment, products for the bathroom and kitchen, and in other activities. Today, the production and supply of polyethylene pipes is one of the most profitable industries in the world.
Which pipes are good for transport gas?
The application of new methods, such as the use of polymer materials, has been the focus of attention in the gas industry of developed countries for the past several decades. Recent advances in this field include the use of polyethylene materials for the reconstruction and renovation of gas transmission pipes.
Polyethylene pipes have been a new revolution in the urban gas industry in recent decades. Small-scale polyethylene pipes have been used for home gas line in developed countries since the early 1960s. But today, due to advances in the manufacture of polyethylene materials, the usees of these pipes has grown significantly, with more than 95 percent of North American city gas pipelines being polyethylene. Polyethylene pipes have been considered in many countries, such as the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, and Russia.
Due to the unique properties of polyethylene materials, pipes made of these materials have special advantages over conventional gas pipes (steel), hereinafter referred to as:
- Light weight and flexibility: This makes it easy to transport and install these pipes. In addition, high flexibility results in adequate resistance to possible impacts.
- No need for large equipment to install: The equipment needed to install these pipes is small and because of the no need for welding and fittings such as steel pipes, installation is fast. This makes the cost of installing these pipes much lower than similar pipes.
- Minor amounts of gas leakage: According to experiments, the amount of gas leakage from polyethylene pipes is very low.
- Good prices for these pipes compared to steel pipes: With the advances in technology and increasing competitiveness of manufacturers, polyethylene pipes are witnessing a decrease in prices every day. This has led to the design and construction of pipes with higher pressure tolerance and lower cost.
Due to the compatibility of these pipes with critical conditions (high temperature, low temperature and high pressure), such pipes have also been used in LPG transmission. British Gas Company has made a new breakthrough in the use of these pipes, which is the refurbishment and renovation of gas transmission pipes using polyethylene materials. In this method, the polyethylene pipes are installed inside the steel pipes and in fact, the outer layer is made of steel.
Using polyethylene pipes in Iran: Up to the early 1970s, the main natural gas distribution network was steel pipes with a pressure of 60 to 250 pounds per square inch. Application of PE products to gas transmission Experiences of successful use of high pressure polyethylene pipes have led to recently being part of the gas supply network using polyethylene pipes.
Pipe fittings and their various types
Nowadays, various joints are used in various industries to connect metal pipes.The various types of fittings commonly used in plumbing are as follows:
Normal bush: A conventional bush is used to connect two diameters of the same diameter to each other.
Conversion bushing: The bushing conversion is used to reduce the diameter of the non-uniform double joint.
It is used to make changes along the knee tube that are made and marketed in different types.
90 Degree Knee: This joint is used for 90 degree shifting in the joint. Both sides of the knee have internal ribs
45 Degree Knee: This connector is used for 45 degree shift of the pipe along the sides of the inner gear.
- Types of conversion knee for steel pipe:
90 Degree Knee Knee: This knee is made up of a normal knee that has an external rib head and can replace the knee and brain.
45 Degree Knee Knee: This knee has an inner rib and an external knee that can replace the 45 degree knee and brain.
- tee pipe fitting:
To making branches in main pipe we use tee pipe fitting. there are internal gear in each way. tee pipe fitting are made and marketed in different types.
90 Degree tee pipe fitting (Direct tee pipe fitting): These tee pipe fitting are used to obtain a 90 degree branching of the main line.
- Corner tee pipe fitting: These are used where all three branches are perpendicular to each other, such as the corner of a building.
- tee pipe fitting of conversion: These tee pipe fitting are made and marketed in various sizes and modifications, such as:
A. normal tee pipe fitting which are used to obtain smaller size of branch.
B. tee pipe fitting of converting with a larger umbilicus that used to divide the water into two equal branches in two opposite directions.
C. 45-degree tee pipe fitting is often used in sewage systems and is mostly made up of 2 inches in diameter.
- Four ways: These type of fittings are used where it is necessary to remove the two main divisions in opposite directions.
Pipe products at affordable prices
Today many companies are active in the production and supply of various types of pipes. The price of pipes produced depends on various parameters such as:
- Pipe standard
- Purity of raw materials
- Type of raw materials
- Standard polyethylene pipes come in three grades A, B and C.
The type of raw material of the pipes depends on the amount of waste material added to it. The market prices of pipes are not constant in the market and these pipes have different prices. Due to market volatility, prices of raw materials are changing day by day. As a result of these fluctuations, the price per pipe increases or decreases. The higher the volume of buyer’s orders, result the lower the price of the pipe.
- Price of sewage pipe:
Cheap pipe plays a significant role in reducing project costs. Selecting the correct size and the correct number can prevent the sewage pipe from being added at the end of the work. It is important to note that when purchasing pipes from different factories, price comparison and quality are the best choice for the buyer.
- Price of water supply pipe:
High quality water supply pipe extends lifespan of water transmission lines.
- Price of high pressure pipe:
Due to the high pressure and high sensitivity of the high pressure pipe in addition to the reasonable price, the high quality of the pipe should be considered.
- Cable Tube Price:
It is the cheapest type of power cable to pass through.
- Price of polyethylene drip irrigation pipe:
Suitable size for this pipe is 16mm size which is different depending on the quality of the pipe.
Pipe producing countries with highest qualities
Today, many countries are active in producing and supplying quality pipes. Some of the top tube producing countries are as follows:
- Germany: Germany ranks first among countries that export the most substantial quantities of rubber pipes in the world. It exports rubber pipes worth US$ 1.3 billion annually. The rubber pipes exports in Germany make up 12.59% of all its exports. The rubber companies in Germany include Em-Technik GMBH, OGE Group, Novelis Deutschland, Vacuflex Advanced Hoses, Lapp Group, and S & W RohrSysteme GMBH among others.
- United States: The United States is the 2nd largest exporter of rubber pipes in the world. It exports pipes valued at US$954 million every year. Consequently, the rubber pipes exports are 11.13% of the US exports. Some of the companies that produce rubber in the US include Atlantic Rubber Company, Abbott Rubber Company, GSH Industries, Aero Rubber Company, Alliance Hose & Extrusions, and Baxter Rubber Company among many others.
- China: China is the 3rd largest exporter of rubber pipes in the world. Its exports have a value of US$765 million annually. The export value of the rubber pipes is 9.73% of China’s total exports. Some of China’s famous rubber companies are China Rubber Industry Association, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Company, ChemChina Rubber Guilin Company, Best Rubber Product Limited, and China National Tire and Rubber Company Limited.
- Italy: Italy ranks 4th in the list of top rubber pipes exporters in the world, exporting rubber pipes worth US$525 million annually. Compared to the total exports in Italy, the rubber pipe exports are 6.93%. In Italy, the rubber companies include Rubber Italy, Amaplast, Machines Italia, and Hannecard & Mitex Italia.
- Japan: Japan exports US$493 million worth of rubber pipes annually, making it the 5th largest exporter of rubber pipes. Rubber pipes make up 6.24% of Japan’s total exports. Rubber companies in Japan include Toyo Tire & Rubber Company, Yokohama Rubber Company, Sumitomo Rubber Industries Limited, and Showa Rubber Chemical Company.
How Pipe Exports Help Economic?
The pipe industry plays a key role in the economy of the country. The country’s pipe industry creates many jobs from production to consumption. One of the most important benefits of the pipeline industry is the creation of export markets, the development and prosperity of the country’s economy, the sale of technology and production lines, and technical and engineering support. Of course, the boom in export expansion depends on the production of a variety of standard products. Given the importance of this industry in the country’s economy and the global market, training of specialized and skilled workers is of special importance. Since pipe production is an important criterion for economic growth in any country, the pipe industry in each country is very important. Of course, numerous crises and current conditions have overshadowed this issue. One of the challenges the government faces to stabilize and maintain its economic holdings is the price of raw materials for pipe production. The most important factor in determining pipe prices is the exchange rate. The fluctuation in the prices of domestic and imported raw materials is also dependent on fluctuations in the exchange rate. In the international arena, the currency and the market of supply and demand have increased the price of the pipe and its sharp fluctuation. In fact, the government has no plans to contain and control inflation caused by industrial production and product accumulation, and has created many problems due to the lack of appropriate programs and infrastructure for many industrial units. Next products are manufactured in many large factories and inactive. The variety and breadth of the pipe industry products and its trial and error policies in domestic and foreign markets have led to the distinction of the pipe industry from other industrial hubs. Given the failure of economic plans and programs, it is advisable for the government economic team to employ a well-qualified expert team to identify and apply high potentials rather than make definitive decisions, and with sound planning, economics and market planning. Boom the pipeline to gain a major share of the foreign market and export of the pipe to neighboring countries.
Is producing polypipes and their fittings profitable?
The pipes industry is one of the most profitable industries in the country. Providing conditions and facilitating the process of investor presence, this value-creating industry can host extensive domestic and foreign investment. The pipe industry is clearly in the pursuit of economic goals, and it must be borne in mind that the pipe industry plays a significant role in the development, employment and exchange of the country. It undoubtedly enhances the value of national capital through the creation of value chains, and the prospects for the industry are very clear.
5 Important factors effective on fitting prices
Pricing of different pipes and fittings are often one of the most difficult things to get right in business. There are several factors a business needs to consider in setting a real price:
- Competitors – a huge impact on pricing decisions. The relative market shares (or market strength) of competitors influences whether a business can set prices independently, or whether it has to follow the lead shown by competitors
- Costs – a business cannot ignore the cost of production or buying a product when it comes to setting a selling price. In the long-term, a business will fail if it sells for less than cost, or if its gross profit margin is too low to cover the fixed costs of the business.
- The state of the market for the product – if there is a high demand for the product, but a shortage of supply, then the business can put prices up.
- The state of the economy – some products are more sensitive to changes in unemployment and workers wages than others. Makers of luxury products will need to drop prices especially when the economy is in a downturn.
- The bargaining power of customers in the target market – who are the buyers of the product? Do they have any bargaining power over the price set? An individual consumer has little bargaining power over a supermarket (though they can take their custom elsewhere). However, an industrial customer that buys substantial quantities of a product from a business may be able to negotiate lower or special prices.
- Other elements of the marketing mix – it is important to understand that prices cannot be set without reference to other parts of the marketing mix. The
- distribution channels used will affect price – different prices might be charged for the same product sold direct to consumers or via intermediaries. The price of a product in the decline stage of its product life-cycle will need to be lower than when it was first launched.
Irrigation systems and suitable fittings
Irrigation using polyethylene pipes has some benefits, some of which are as follows:
- Grow more plants and crops
- More flexibility when there is little water available for plants.
- The possibility of growing different plants in all seasons even when there is not much rainfall
- Produce quality products because water is provided to the plant as needed.
- Ensure always water availability due to low consumption
- Better use of fertilizer is used because it does not dissolve in water and disappears.
- Ability to apply water-soluble fertilizers and transfer them directly to the soil root
- Lack of excessive salinity in soil
- Polyethylene pipes are resistant to soil erosion. So whether they are used on the ground or on the ground, they will remain effective for a long time.
- Polyethylene pipe is also resistant to corrosion by different animals. And it does not require any difficult storage conditions.
Wholesalers of irrgation pipes in Asia
Polyethylene pipe networks are the cheapest and lightest pipes, the most economical type of timing and cost effective for a variety of water supply, drip irrigation and spool irrigation systems. Today, many Asian countries such as China, Japan and Iran are involved in the production and supply of the types of pipes needed for irrigation systems. There are also many websites, such as the Alibaba site, that are active in the wholesale market for all types of pipes. Two of the most famous pipe and fittings companies are plasson fittings and philmac USA companies that you can find philmac fittings instructions and philmac fittings prices in internet sites. it is mentionable that philmac company has philmac gas fittings.