What is polyethylene pipe fitting? Polyethylene pipes are made of flexible plastic, which makes them extraordinary, especially when installing pipe fittings, especially when flexibility is required and pipe fittings cannot be performed with metal pipes. Other benefits of PE pipes include light weight, easy portability and ease of operation. read about the hdpe pipe sizes, hdpe poly pipe, hdpe pipe prices, hdpe pipe compression fittings and poly pipe repair fittings.
Is polyethylene pipe UV resistant?
UV radiation breaks down the interatomic bond of the polymer molecules and releases the radical, which is an important factor in damaging the polymer structure. The formulation of UV stabilizers for color products differs from that of black products. For color products, damping stabilizers are used which deteriorate with UV absorption. For this reason, it is possible to store in the military space (and exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet radiation) for about 5 years or less. Some manufacturers use a formulation of UV stabilizers that allows longer-term storage in the field.
In places where warehousing is widely anticipated, color products should be covered or evaluated for resistance to direct exposure to UV rays. Consult the manufacturer for suggestions on open color warehouses. Black products contain at least 2% black carbon to protect against UV degradation. Usually in plain or uncoated open air or UV protection, the use of plain or striped black products is appropriate. Products that have been in storage for years may be affected by environmental conditions or be completely out of order due to improvements in raw materials or new production processes.
Tube storage location
- The best place to store polyethylene pipes is to store indoors to lessen the harmful effects of sunlight on polyethylene pipes.
- If the pipes are to be stored outdoors for a month or less, it is necessary to have a suitable cover (such as tarpaulin) on the pipes. Otherwise it should be kept under the roof space.
- The storage location of the pipe should be flat, large enough to accommodate trucks, transport equipment and cargo handling as well as suitable for temporary cargo storage.
- The storage area should be such as to protect the pipes from physical damage.
- General requirements include items such as adequate space, a level and relatively smooth surface, free of rock, waste, or other materials that may damage pipes and components or interfere with the displacement process.
What is polyethylene pipe made of?
Polyethylene pipe is simply a pipe made of polyethylene and it is the material that gives the pipe the properties that make it popular and the advantages that make it popular. Polyethylene pipes have many advantages, high quality, reliability of polyethylene pipes and fittings, ease of loading and transportation of pipes and fittings due to their relatively low weight, quick and easy installation, make polyethylene the best choice. In various projects. Also, the PE pipe has a good bending radius and has very good impact resistance at very low temperatures. Acidic and playful environments as well as many solutions and chemicals do not affect polyethylene. This is one of the most important advantages of PE pipe and PE connections.
Polyethylene materials used for the production of polyethylene pipes are different from the type of polyethylene materials used for the production of other polyethylene products. Polyethylene is available in various grades and each of these types of polyethylene materials are used for different applications.
HDPE Pipes and Fittings Polyethylene Piping Systems
Polyethylene pipe and the industry The production of polyethylene pipe and other products in the last fifty years has made significant improvements to improve the quality of the pipe as a suitable alternative to other types of pipes, including steel, cast iron, GRP and PVC. Polyethylene (HDPE) piping systems are used today in a wide range of urban, industrial, marine, drilling, landfill and agricultural pipelines. The optimal application of polyethylene pipes in situations such as land surface, buried, floating and submarine surfaces has been tested and proven.
The growing trend in the use of plastics and in particular polyethylene in the industry is due to the properties and characteristics of these materials and their applications, which has made a remarkable improvement in production and utilization in various industries over a short period of time. To be a witness. Over the past fifty years, the industry has advanced as a suitable substitute for metal, PVC, GRP and cast iron pipes with the advances in the production of various types of polyethylene pipes and fittings and has been able to, in most cases, As a replacement for such pipes, project executives are often happy to accept this replacement. Nowadays, Pars Ethylene Kish piping systems are used in most of the projects of fire fighting systems, high pressure water transfer projects and urban and industrial wastewater transmission systems as well as natural gas transmission in industrial and chemical environments or telecommunication projects. And cable coverage is used for large projects.
How can you tell quality of pp pipes?
It is one of the most consumed polymer materials in the world today and it is being added every year. Due to its special molecular structure, polypropylene pipes and fittings are capable of resisting many chemicals (acids, bases, chemical solvents, etc.), heat, pressure and impact. So it was quickly replaced by metal pipes. Due to advances in technology, especially in the construction and construction industry of buildings over 50 years, the need for a plumbing system was commensurate with this development, so the generation of polymer pipes instead of metal pipes was introduced to the world. . The advantages of polymer tubes over the former metal tubes are as follows:
- Does not ring
- It has a lower thermal coefficient
- It is resistant to chemicals
- The sediment does not take
- Higher execution speed and lower cost
What are the most durable types of pp fittings?
The following are some of the features of durable polypropylene pipes and fittings:
Certainly one of the most important determinants of the quality of polypropylene fittings is why the company engineers are examining the strengths and weaknesses of the fittings of reputable domestic and foreign companies and utilizing the advice of highly qualified and specialized design engineers. They chose a person for higher strength and quality, a belt of material made of all materials on the joints, which further strengthens the joints after fusion and pipe welding, especially at high pressures and temperatures and thus for stability and system resistance. Plumbing is very important.
High quality raw materials:
Undoubtedly, polypropylene tubes have remarkable capabilities due to the special molecular structure that their raw materials have, so the quality of the raw materials will play a significant role in the quality of the products, since domestic suppliers and Many foreign companies are active in the production of polypropylene raw materials.
Production process and quality control:
In the production unit, Polymer Company utilizes skilled and trained engineers and up-to-date machinery to provide the best conditions for producing the best quality pipes. In addition, due to the crucial role of production line operators, the company has tried to keep production personnel up to date by conducting regular technical and management training. Alongside these features, the use of high quality raw materials has led to Grade 5 polymer production tubes that can be used for hot water transfer and the boiler and package system.
The importance of the quality of the products of the company executives has led to the establishment of a standard office-partnered Acrodiatry Lab since its inception, thus providing advanced equipment and equipment and employing experienced and trained personnel in one of the most prestigious laboratories. It has launched quality control and testing, which, in addition to full and constant monitoring of all production processes, also provides services to many partners throughout the city of Yazd.
Is it easy to install various pp pipes?
Notes When Installing NSP Polypropylene Pipes and Fittings
- Due to the crystalline behavior and properties of polypropylene pipes and fittings at temperatures below zero degrees C, where water frost is likely to occur, it should not be installed or protected by frost insulation.
- PP-RC pipes and fittings should not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV).
- Prevent sharp objects from coming into contact with pipe and fittings during installation and afterwards.
- Prior to welding operations, pipes and fittings must be clean and free of any contamination.
- Avoid using damaged or broken ends or improper cutting.
- Pipes and fittings must be secured against impact and stress.
- Use only sharp and special tools and shears for cutting the pipe.
- Welding depth must be marked on the tube before welding begins.
- Avoid using direct flame to heat the pipes for bending.
- The time required for the welding process to last.
- Avoid rotation of the pipe and joints separately during melting and subsequent welding operations.
- Welding irons should be cleaned before use and molds with damaged Teflon coatings should not be used.
- Avoid excessive use of sealing materials and components for fittings with metal parts.
- Use Teflon tape to prevent leakage.
- Use plastic caps instead of metal caps.
- Pipes and fittings installed outside the building must be protected from direct sunlight and frost.
- After completing the installation of the pipe and fittings, the leak test shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant instruction to ensure the accuracy of the welding.
- After the leak test, the water in the pipe and joints should be completely discharged to avoid the dangers of freezing.
- The components of the polymer piping system must be protected against impact, damage, fall or other mechanical damage during transportation and installation.
- Only components and parts that have not been damaged or contaminated during transportation or warehousing can be used for installation.
- The minimum temperature required for plastic and welding installation is + 5 ° C. At lower temperatures, it is difficult to provide the right working conditions for a quality connection.
Costs of installing pp pipes and fittings
Polypropylene pipes and fittings are one of the most widely used plastics in the world because of their many applications and reasonable prices. Suitable for long-term use at high temperatures and manufactured by reputable global companies. The excellent physical and mechanical properties of this material make it suitable for the production of hot and cold water pipes and fittings. These materials do not affect the quality of drinking water and are used in the building’s water supply networks.
Benefits of PP Polypropylene Pipes and Fittings
- Wear Resistance – Smooth Inner Surface (Proper Hydraulic Flow, Non-Deposition Surface and Self Cleaning Properties)
- High resistance to chemicals in wastewater
- High impact – easy installation
- Origin Socket cross section of Arvand Gostarvand pipes are manufactured with devices equipped with Anti shrinkage system.
Various models of pp fittings for different uses
olypropylene pp is one of the most widely used plastics and is widely used in many industries today. Although for a given weight, PP is slightly more expensive than polyethylene (PE).
Polypropylene pp polymer with approximate density of 0.9 g / cm3 is obtained by polymerization of propylene monomer. It is resistant to moisture, oils and ordinary solvents and melts at about 170 degrees Celsius. This non-toxic, odorless substance is burnt into wax-like droplets as it burns like a candle and burns with flammable and odorless flames. The combination of properties such as lightness, hardness, toughness, chemical resistance, and surface polish have led to a variety of products made from this material. One of the most important properties of polypropylene pp is its high stability against bending in low thickness, Polymeric nge plastic springs which enables the production of very diverse components.
Polypropylene pp is used in a variety of fields, for example in the automotive industry, in the manufacture of door panels, interior decorations, propellers, car flooring, battery boxes, and so on. Most drinking straws are made of polypropylene pp. Most of the sacks and toys are made of this polymer. Approximately 10% of polypropylene production is used in film making, which is used in food packaging. Another 30% of the polypropylene pp produced is used in the manufacture of single strands and fibers. PP fibers are used in making carpet, carpet, rope, sack, etc.
Top 10 brands of pp pipes in Asia
Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplast that can be recovered from the polymerization of propylene. Polypropylene pp was first manufactured on a laboratory scale in the early 1950s and later commercialized later this decade. Initially, it was estimated that the cost of producing polypropylene was lower than that of PE. Polypropylene pp is produced in three isotactic, syndiotacti, and atactic forms, mainly in isotactic form and by adding a small amount of other monomers (mostly polyethylene PE). Asia Polypropylene Pipe is one of the high quality brands that has gained national and international certification. In general, polypropylene pipes are made of materials that give these pipes a stable chemical and physical structure and are therefore considered.
Tensile strength, low density, colorlessness, hardness, acid, base and solvent resistance are some of the properties of PP polypropylene. Its low production cost compared to other thermoplastics has created a special place for polypropylene pp in the industry.
Lowest prices of pp fittings for traders
Ask our experts for a list of polypropylene pipe prices and you can see all the polypropylene pipe fittings and sizes in this site. Polypropylene pipes are electric current and heat insulators and normally have a temperature resistance of up to 90 ° C. In addition to being resistant to rust, these pipes do not change the structure of the pipes and are highly resistant to the passage of salt, acid, base, organic solvents. Light weight and ease of transportation while having a solid structure are significant advantages of the Asian polypropylene tube. Polypropylene pipes are environmentally friendly pipes and are considered for their recyclability. High abrasion resistance, high flexibility and therefore brittle resistance are other advantages of these tubes. These advantages are widely used for polypropylene pipes and are therefore used in such industries as chemical discharge, hot and cold water transfer, potable water piping, sewage systems, chemical drainage.