Adapters are very important pipe connections that extend or terminate the pipe flow. They are used to connect different pipes. These fittings are somewhat similar to pipe fittings, except that the pipes connect different types together, one of which is IPS (iron pipe size). Flex connections sometimes act as adapters. The tube adapters may have male or female IPS threads on one side and the opposite sex, which must be welded or soldered on a smaller tube. The 2 inch male adapter is used in numerous applications but is usually used to connect 2 male adapter copper to cast iron, brass and even copper tubes. We will talk more about the use of adapters in the plumbing system.
Cheap male and female adapters from Iran
The price of the male and female adapter in the piping system depends on the diameter and pressure of the pipe and its raw materials. suppliers of adapters have varying lengths, usually starting from 20 mm and eventually leading to 2,400 mm in massive designs.
The price of plumbing adapters is directly related to the pressure and weight of the plumbing adapter. The higher the pressure, the higher the weight and price of the adapter. It is difficult to provide a price list for a male and female adapter in the piping system in Iranian markets due to the large variety of sizes and operating pressures.
One of the products of plumbing adapter is UPVC adhesive flange adapter. It is used to connect UPVC pipes and fittings to all types of flange fittings and fittings.
In general, there are two methods for connecting UPS and other UPS joints; one is to use a gear connection and the other is to use a flange adapter with a flange and a flange itself.
Who are the famous brands of pipes and fittings?
PVC pipes and fittings market in India has grown at 12.5% during the period from FY’2009-FY’2014. In the past few years, Government of India has initiated many new projects and investments in the irrigation sector. This factor will remain as one of the major drivers for the growth of PVC pipe industry in the country along with the expansion of housing sector and increasing demand for oil and gas transportation.
A huge boom in the industrial sector, in agricultural domain and in the construction is observed that brings an enormous application of piping. All these development projects are under government sector or private sector that requires the installation of PVC pipes for various reasons.
The basic need of a pipe is to carry any fluid from a place to another whether it is a household need or agricultural application. You will find ISO marked pipes that ensure the quality and also the Indian manufacturing company of PVC pipes exports a large quantity of products to the international market.
Top 10 list of Best Pipe fittings companies in India for export in world:
1. PRINCE PIPES & FITTINGS PVT. LTD:
- PRINCE is one of the fastest growing companies in the Indian Piping Industry with a CAGR of over 40% in the last four years. Prince is known to be ethical in their mode of operation which has led us to be respected by customers, suppliers and bankers. Prince piping technology has emerged its name as a giant company in the territory of exporting PVC pipes to the international countries. It has achieved many awards in the sector of piping industry for manufacturing tremendous quality products. It offers series of piping products like uPVC plumbing tool, uPVC pipes for agricultural fittings. This company is one of the leading industries of pipe manufacturing in India.
2. Dutron Plastics Limited:
- Dutron Group was founded in the year of 1962 and has been continuously growing since then. Dutron is the ISO qualified company which is the pioneer of PVC house pipe fittings India. Beginning with a modest plastic pipe manufacturer. This company is being considered as 9th in the list of top 10-pipe Fittings Company in India. It offers quality pipes of the best technology covering the modest range of usage in housing need and construction site. This company is the famous in piping industry for manufacturing residential and durable pipe. The company produces different range of items such as casing pipes, pressure pipes and column pipes.
3. Sudhakar Marketing Agencies Pvt Ltd:
- The group is situated at Suryapet, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA, playing a significant role in PVC & HDPE pipe sector. SUDHAKAR Group established in 1971 with a product range to manufacture Electrical Conduits. This company is dedicated to produce a wide range of PVC pipes including fitting pipe, electrical pipe, SWR pipes, platinum pipes, water pipes and likewise. The tag name of Sudhakar Pvt Ltd on the pipe is another place of trust where you can invest your money. The produced PVC pipes by this company ensures budget friendly price for quality products which are certified by ISO.
4. Kankai Pipes & Fittings Private Limited:
- Kankai has been incorporated in 2010 as Plastic PVC pipes manufacturers in India. They are specialized in the field of manufacturing plastic pipes and fittings. It is one of the familiar PVC based piping company in India that deals with UPVC manufacturing pipes, CPVC manufacturing pipes and brass fittings for home requirements. In addition, they produce pipes covering different segments that are required for industrial and agricultural piping. Thus the Kankai Pipes & Fitting private limited becomes the seventh top pipe fitting company in India.
5. Captain Pipes LTD:
- The Company is a manufacturer and exporter of uPVC Column Pipes, Plumbing Pipes and Fittings company in India. The Company has its own laboratory and R & D departments with equipped instruments. This company is based on Gujarat and is qualified with ISO 9001:2008 certificate. An extensive collection of pipes like pressure pipes, column pipes, casing pipes are manufactured in this piping industry limited. The wide variety in column pipes is delivered by this company in PVC pipe fittings. The fitting technology of this pipe limited includes the Japanese molding injection machine along with German lines. Give a try this company to assure quality piping in housing or construction.
6. Nilon Valves PVT. LTD:
- The Company has claimed to be the most advanced products design, mechanical manufacturing and products inspection methods to valves field. Technical innovation is the strong base of business development. This is the trustworthy piping company in India that produces durable products for residential piping and agricultural fittings. It is the ISO certified company as well that is a fast growing piping company in the respective industry.
7. Shenco Valves PVT. LTD:
- Shenco is a brand Name which people trust upon, not as a brand but a name in total Commitment to Quality, Reliability, Proven Performance and Services. The pipe fittings manufactured by this company are one of the best piping systems for agricultural fittings in India. The respective products are convenient for home based piping appliance, residential properties, commercial usage and much more.
8. SEALEXCEL (INDIA) PVT. LTD:
- SEALEXCEL is the only name you can trust. With more than 2 decades of experience in the field of design, development, marketing and production of valves and fittings. It has its own research and development sector to increase the quality of the product, to enhance the efficiency and to reduce the errors in the products.
9. Finolex Industries Limited:
- Finolex is India’s leading manufacturer of PVC Pipes Fittings manufacturers in India and the second largest PVC Resin Manufacturer. It is absolutely the top-rated piping company of India which is popular to every Indian household. While the need is for agricultural fittings or industrial fiber piping, Finolex is the name of trust that everybody prefer before others. The product of this brand is known for top class quality and extra durability. It has large distributing shops of its valuable products that make it familiar among the common people. FIL is headquartered in Pune and operates through its state of the art manufacturing plants located in Pune.
10. Watertec India Pvt. Ltd:
- They are the leading International quality Fittings, Accessories and Best Pipe fittings companies in India. Currently they have two different verticals. They are an ISO 9001 certified company.
Largest selection of common and unique PVC pipe fittings
PVC Pipe fittings:
By far the most commonly used pipe in residential homes, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe is the white piping commonly used in plumbing applications. Affordable and versatile with a number of different fittings and sizes available, PVC is great for most warm and cold water applications.
PVC works well for home plumbing piping needs because it does not rust or corrode over time. This means it will not need to be replaced until it is actually damaged and starts leaking. It is also easy to work with, as it requires no welding or metalwork, and is an inexpensive option for your home. 2 pvc female adapter is quite strong and durable and does not bend under pressure, making it the piping solution of choice for high-pressure applications.
The main drawback to 2 inch pvc tee pipe is the fact that it cannot be used with hot water applications. When exposed to hot water, PVC will warp. This means it cannot be used to deliver hot water to sinks, tubs and washing machines. It also may degrade when exposed to UV light for an extended period of time, and this includes the UV rays from the sun, so it is best suited for indoor applications or underground pluming.
PVC comes in two sizes, called “schedules.” Schedule 40 is the typically used PVC type. Schedule 80 has a slightly thicker wall. ANSI nominal pipe size table specifies the outside diameters of all schedules for a given pipe size to be equal and the inside diameter will vary according to wall thickness. Schedule 80 is slightly stronger than Schedule 40.
Unfortunately, most pvc female connector is not rated for use for drinking water, not due to a high risk of toxicity, but due to the fact that it can degrade with high temperatures, UV light exposure and extremely high pressures. Any degradation can damage the water supply and make it unsafe for drinking water.
Typically, you will use PVC for:
- Sink drain lines
- Toilet drain lines
- Bathtub drain lines
- Vent stacks
- Main water supply line running to the home
- High-pressure applications
How many types of adapters are there for pipe systems?
Types of Piping Adapters:
- Adapters are available in many different types, while different types of adapters are needed for different applications. When purchasing pipe adapters, the buyer should always choose the right type for proper use. Some common types of pipe adapters are:
Pipe Lock Adapter:
- These are tube-specific adapters used to connect a 6-inch pipe to drain the basin of any size, requiring direct connection.
Offset Pipe System Adapter:
- These pipe adapters are used to connect an 8 to 10 inch single wall pipe to a 9 inch, 12 inch or 18 inch pipe used for drainage basins and / or low-level drainages, which require an offset connection.
Male Tube System Adapter:
- Male tube adapters are designed to provide minimum pipe fittings from female pipe fittings to pressure gauges and regulators to dead volume internal connections.
Female Pipe System Adapter:
- These tube adapters have minimal volume connection from the male pipe fittings, commonly found in gas distribution pipelines to internal volume-dead connections.
Pipe System Threaded Adapters:
- These adapters are also referred to as the O-ring head tube fittings and are attached to the back half of the connector against a female port lock surface. These adapters usually have straight threads that do not pipe to the service pressure and are resistant. Direct thread adapters are again divided into two categories:
- As the name implies, these adapters are customizable and include connections such as electro fusion. Adjustable direct-threaded adapters help the user change shape before they are tightened for assembly.
- These connections include plugs or connectors and are easily mounted in a screw system port and generally do not require adjustment.
Commercial male adapter with brass at cheap price
Cello Products is the best manufacturer of men’s brass pipe adapters in North America and the only manufacturer of brass fittings in the world. These products are used in plumbing, heating and related mechanical applications. Cello manufactures various adapters in the use of underground water and gas services to water distribution and air conditioning systems as well as drainage, waste and valve piping for affordable and affordable residential, commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
Thread Reducers and Adaptors in bulk
You need to know about Thread Reducers and Adapters in bulk:
- Thread adaptors are useful when you want to change pipe thread size or type. We offer wide range of thread adaptors: Male to Female, Male to Male and Female to Female threads. Also many different BSP sizes of thread adaptors like 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″. These are available in chrome or natural colours. Our offer also include BSP to NPT thread adaptors.
Demand for male and female adapters on global market
In electrical and mechanical trades and manufacturing, each half of a pair of mating connectors or fasteners is conventionally assigned the designation male or female. The “female” connector is generally a receptacle that receives and holds the “male” connector. On occasion, the terms “male” and “female” are respectively referred to as the A and B ends, though the names of some standards conflict with this as they contain the letters A or B within the name. Sometimes the less ambiguous terms plug and socket or jack are used, particularly in reference to electrical connectors.
The assignment is a direct analogy with genitalia and sexual intercourse; the part bearing one or more protrusions or which fits inside the other being designated male, in contrast to the part containing the corresponding indentations, or fitting outside the other, being designated female. Extension of the analogy results in the verb to mate being used to describe the process of connecting two corresponding parts together.
In some cases (notably electrical power connectors), the gender of connectors is selected according to rigid rules, to enforce a sense of one-way directionality (e.g. a flow of power from one device to another). This gender distinction is implemented to enhance safety or ensure proper functionality by preventing unsafe or non-functional configurations from being set up.
In terms of mathematical graph theory, an electrical power distribution network made up of plugs and sockets is a directed tree, with the directionality arrows corresponding to the female-to-male transfer of electrical power through each mated connection. This is an example where male and female connectors have been deliberately designed and assigned to physically enforce a safe network topology.
In other contexts, such as plumbing, one-way flow is not enforced through connector gender assignment. Flows through piping networks can be bidirectional, as in underground water distribution networks which have designed-in redundancy. In plumbing situations where one-way flow is desired, it is implemented through other means (e.g. gravity feed or one-way check valves), and not through male-female gender schemes.