Polyethylene or pressurized pipe, single-walled pipe, high-pressure pipe, poly pipe irrigation fittings ،drip irrigation pipe, made of extruded polyethylene grade EX3 including pe80 and pe100 and without other additives such as granules and second-class materials. Polyethylene pipes are produced in sizes of 1.2 inches to 110 mm in 100-meter coils, and in sizes of 125 mm to 2400 mm in 6 and 12 meter branches.
Information about poly pipe irrigation fittings
transfer of water, gas, sewage and any fluid or gas that wants to flow from a fluid production source to the final destination by following a specific path.Types of polyethylene pipes
Polyethylene pipes are originally produced and supplied in two types: single-walled (under pressure) and double-walled (gravity). Each of these suitable types of pipes is used in the implementation of their own projects. Single-walled models are used for water transfer and drainage in agriculture, protection of power cables and telecommunications. Double-walled polyethylene pipes are used in small and large water and sewage transmission networks in gravity and without internal pressure.
- Specifications of single-walled polyethylene pipe
- Low weight and ease of transport
- Heat resistant up to 80 degrees Celsius
- Refrigerant resistant up to -70 degrees Celsius
- High pressure resistant up to 16 atmospheres
- Ease of installation
- Impact resistant
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals
- It has various connections
- Quality assurance and quality of the manufactured material
- Resistant to the effects of sunlight and ozone
- Single-walled high-pressure high-pressure polyethylene pipe, or HDPE (pressurized) pipe, Poly Pipe Fittings ،is used to transfer permitted fluids under pressure. The types of single-walled pipes are determined by the type of raw materials and their application. It should be noted that the concept of high pressure in these pipes is not mistaken.
Rational prices for poly pipe irrigation fittings
High-pressure polyethylene pipes are commonly referred to as high-thickness pipes. However, this perception is no longer correct due to the advancement of technology in the field of industry and polyethylene. That is, polyethylene pipes with pe 80 materials and 10 yar working pressure with a pipe of the same pressure and size but with pe 100 materials, in terms of weight are 873 = pe80 and materials of 721 = Pe100 grams per meter, respectively. Both can withstand 10 times and do not differ in strength. But in terms of pricepoly irrigation fittings and thickness, pipes with pe 100 materials are more suitable and more economical.
This type of pipe is often subjected to direct pump pressure and direct sunlight. Therefore, in order to maintain its strength and increase its lifespan, it is necessary to use materials with anti-UV compounds (sunscreen) in its production. These tubes are black and have a blue stripe next to the tube that indicates the type of consumption.